2007年7月11日

2007-7-8-Tamshuei trip





















We rode along river:
Tony: XinDian -> DamshueiWilliam: drive to DamshueiCarol: XinDian -> DamshuiRegine: DaDaoChen -> DamSueiAdam: TienMu -> DamShuei -> TienMuNing: GuTing-> DamShuei -> DamShuei -> TienMu -> GuTing
I fell down today but luckily it is not serious, Adam took me to New DamShuei golf club (http://www.golf.net.tw/course/TAMSUI/index.asp) which is on top of the west side DaTun mountain next to JuWei MRT station. The route to the club is very steep (13%).
Ning





4 則留言:

Taiwan English Biking Club 提到...

Dear All
I have got back from the beautiful city Sidney---it was a fruitful trip and really unforgettable.
Wish William recover speedily and join us to ride again.
Ning your minor injury should recover very soon, next time please donot lose control due to indifference.

tony

Taiwan English Biking Club 提到...

Tony,

I am recovering very quickly, so it should be no problem for me to ride next Sat.

Nice to know you are back from the fruitful Sidney. I am actually in CKS airport (Thanks to nice free computer and Internet service)now to depart for a week long Japan trip. I will be back in the very early morning next Sat, so What about let's make next biking trip on Sunday ?

Ning

Taiwan English Biking Club 提到...

Ning,

Sunday is fine for me. I am curious about why you will be back in the very early Sat morning? Aren't you not taking flight from Japan??

Tony

Taiwan English Biking Club 提到...

Ning

I was thinking maybe we can have a picknic this Sat. We can prepare some ready to eat food and cook noodle when we have a break somewhere sometime.

You will be responsible to do the plan, and I can go with you to buy the necessare epuipment.

Tony